a limited liability company with a share capital of EUR 1,000 whose registered office is at 16 rue de l'Université, 75007 Paris
registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 792 873 580 RCS Paris
holding a business card number T15135 issued by the Préfecture de Paris
This website is published by:
AB KASHA DESIGNS, Simplified joint-stock company, with a capital of 10 000 Euros, registered in France on November 10th 2004 under the registered number 479 464 026 00034 and which head office is 16 rue de l'université, 75007 Paris
Intercommunity VAT number is FR42479464026
Phone number is +33 1 45 44 08 10 and email
The publishing director is:
Mister Alon Kasha, email
This website is hosted by:
PMB #257, 417 Associated Rd., Brea, CA 92821 USA
This website is subject to a declaration to the CNIL under the number 1856979 v 0
A+B KASHA is a specialized website aimed at promoting and disseminating services provided by the company A+B KASHA in prestigious real-estate offer and in renovation and interior design of real properties, primarily in Paris and in the neighborhood of Saint-Germain-Des-Prés.
1. Description of the Services
A+B KASHA is a free website in the English and French languages (the “Website”) providing a combination of services to promote and disseminate services provided by the company A+B KASHA, namely:
- Real-estate intermediation;
- Renovating and interior design of real properties.
All services provided by A+B KASHA and made available to the user are detailed on the Website (the “Services”).
These Terms govern the consultation and use of the Services provided by A+B KASHA through its Website.
A+B KASHA provides the user the Website and Services subject to his acceptance, without limitation or qualification, and his compliance with these Terms.
Consulting or using the Website shall imply acceptance, without limitation, of these Terms.
The user who disagrees with full or part of these Terms should neither access to the Website nor use it.
3. Access to the Website and Services
The Website is available at the address http://abkasha.com
A+B KASHA accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and Houzz enable the user to access the Website.
The Services are freely and exclusively available online on A+B KASHA's Website.
A+B KASHA uses its reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website and the Services are accessible and available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. A+B KASHA is bound in this respect by a duty of care.
1. The A+B Kasha website is a real estate advertising website. It offers a synthetic commercial presentation of properties for sale, being specified that the advertisements do not constitute an offer to sell.
The photos and information contained in the advertisements are not contractual.
The information provided on the properties is not comprehensive and is collected from the owners. This information will be complemented during the negotiations as the case may be in view of the signing of a promise to sale or a deed of sale. The A+B Kasha liability can not be held in any way whatsoever in this regard.
2. The user of the website is invited to liaise with the A+B Kasha team to get more information about properties offered for sale, and where appropriate, enter into negotiations with the seller through the A+B Kasha team.
The user of the website has to contact the A+B Kasha team with regards the properties and must refrain from liaising directly with the owner of the properties.
3. We draw your attention to the fact that, given the time period needed for updating the website and for signing the promise to sale and deed of sale, some of the properties being posted on the website could exceptionally be no longer available for sale.
We remain at your disposal to meet your expectations.
4. Should you be interested in the design services, please liaise with Lisette van Bussel. She will give you more information about the operating terms and conditions of the A+B KASHA team.
We will then offer you to sign an agreement in view of the project under the conditions agreed upon together.
4. Modifications and updates of the Website and the Services
The Website and Services may need updates from time to time.
These updates may temporarily disrupt use of the Website or Services and are designed to improve, enhance, and further develop the Website or Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new Service offerings, and updated Services.
The user agrees to receive such updates as part of his use of the Services.
5. Restrictions of use
The user undertakes to use the Website following the instructions that appear on his screen.
The user shall not use the Website and Services in a manner that may contravene these Terms, the current regulations, and more generally, that may infringe the rights or undermine the reputation or image of A+B KASHA.
Therefore, the user will do none of the following:
- Interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Website and Services;
- Post or store on the Website any software, information, data, databases, music, audio, video or audiovisual files, photographs, images, documents text, digital files or other material that breaches or infringes anyone's intellectual-property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or confidential information);
- Display, send, transmit any content of any kind that A+B KASHA believe to be, at its sole discretion, xenophobia, racism, incitement to racial hatred, pedophilia, pornography, insult, defamation, incitement to murder, or infringement to the rights of third parties whatsoever;
- Conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Website or Services;
- Attempt to gain access to secured parts of the Website or Services to which you do not possess rights of access or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, content, or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website or Services;
- Upload or transmit any form of virus, Trojan horse, or other malicious code;
- Use the Websites or Services to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam;
- Collect personal data posted on the Website, in particular for commercial purpose;
- Display the Website's content or property without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of A+B KASHA;
The user acknowledges that the use of the Website and Services is exclusively personal and private and thus renounce any collective use of the Website or Services' content, any reproduction, representation, resale, exchange, lease, transfer to a third party, adaptation, correction, whether free of charge or for valuable consideration, of all or part of the Website, Services or their contents.
6. A+B KASHA intellectual property rights
A+B KASHA retains all intellectual property rights relating to the Website and Services or any material made available to the user, including the Website as is, the related names or signs, logos, databases and domain names belonging to A+B KASHA or its partners, and all photos, designs and texts on the Website. The "Art of the Pied-à-Terre" is a registered trademark of A+B Kasha Design SARL.
Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to the user by access to the Website or Services.
Therefore, according to the Intellectual Property Code, any representation, reproduction, modification, imitation, denaturation and/or exploitation in whole or in part of these intellectual property rights related to the Website or Services, by any means or on any medium, without the express prior written permission of A+B KASHA are strictly forbidden and involve the civil and criminal liability of the user.
A+B KASHA intends to disclose the Website and Services for the sole purpose of providing access via internet, from a computer or a telephone terminal with access to telecommunications network enabling access to internet network.
Any other use of the Website and/or Services is deemed reserved for A+B KASHA.
7. Personal data protection
A+B KASHA may collect personal information provided by the user on the Website. This includes user's name, address, phone number and email address.
This collection ensures in particular:
- The development of statistics on the traffic of the different parts of the Website;
- The sending to the users' email addresses of responses, various information or announcements from the Website.
According to the Data Protection Act of January 1978, the Website was subject to a CNIL declaration.
A+B KASHA reserves the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing A+B KASHA to disclose the identity of anyone posting any e-mail messages, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate these Terms.
The user undertakes to indemnify and hold A+B KASHA harmless from any breach of these Terms, including any use of the Website and Services other than as expressly authorized in these Terms.
The user hereby indemnifies A+B KASHA and undertakes to keep it indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by A+B KASHA arising out of any breach by the user of any provision of these Terms, or arising out of any claim that the user has breached any provision of these Terms.
9. No Warranty / Disclaimer
The use of the website is at the user's own risk.
The website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
A+B KASHA disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
A+B KASHA does not warrant that the functions or content contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Moreover, A+B KASHA does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information if it is not, or is no longer accurate or complete.
10. Limitation of liability
A+B KASHA will not be liable for any indirect damages, including loss of revenue or income or data or goodwill, arising out from the use of the website and content.
11. Governing Law
The Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France. Any disputes between the user and A+B KASHA and claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or the use of the Website by the user must be resolved before the Commercial Court of Paris.
12. Changes to the Terms
A+B KASHA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, or otherwise change these Terms at any time.
Please review the Terms periodically for changes.
The last updated version will be always available on the website by clicking on “legal”.
The continued use of the Website constitutes the user's acceptance of the Terms to be bound by these changes without limitation, qualification or change. If at any time the user determines that he does not accept these changes, he must stop using the Website.
Last update: June 2015
The words « A+B KASHA », « we », « us » or « our » used in this document are all references to A+B KASHA.
Protection of your data is very important to us. We have implemented measures to ensure that any personal information or data that we obtain from you is processed in accordance with the accepted principles and practices of good information handling.
1. What does our policy privacy cover?
2. What are personal data?
We can collect, store and use the following personal data:
• name, address, email address and phone number;
• information on your computer, about your access and use of this website (including geographic location, type of browser , referral source, dwell time and pages accessed);
• any other information you would like to share with us.
3. Collection and use of data
We collect visitor's data as follows:
• If you call us or send us a request by email or by any other way we will use your data to answer your questions and reply to your requests.
• When you visit our website, we may collect automatically some data of yours.
• Telephone calls may be recorded for safety reasons and regulatory purposes. They may also be assessed for our quality control procedures.
• If you send us your resume we may keep your data in case of a future professional opportunity. If you prefer us not to keep it, please let us know by email and we will delete your data as soon as possible.
You expressly authorize us to use your personal data in order to:
• administer the website, run some security tests and improve the website protection;
• enhance your browsing experience by customizing the website;
• enable you to use the services which are available on the website;
• send you general commercial communications (non-promotional);
• send you the requested notifications you expressly asked for by email;
• send you marketing communications related to our activities that we found relevant for you (please let us know if you do not want to receive these communications anymore);
• give to third parties statistical information about our users - but these information will not be used to identify individual users;
• process applications and complaints you make or made about you in connection with the website.
We may communicate your personal data to our partners in order to enable them to provide services which are necessary for the proper execution of our own services. We respect your privacy and will not make any commercial use of your personal data involving third parties or non-affiliated firms without your express authorization.
4. Disclosed information
Furthermore, we may disclose your information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by the law;
• for the purposes of a legal action or a eventual legal action;
• to establish, exercise or defend our rights (including for fraud prevention or reducing credit risk).
5. Safety of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational measures and precautions to avoid any loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We will store all your personal data in our secure systems.
Internet data transmission is by nature insecure and we are unable to guarantee the security of the information you transfer on Internet.
6. Your rights
This website is subject to a declaration with the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL-France) under the law n°77-17 of 6th, January 1978, which number is 1856979v0.
Pursuant to this law, Internet users can access, rectify, modify and delete any personal data by submitting a written notice by mail or email.
You have the right to ask us at any time, by email, not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. On a practical level, you either expressly accept in advance the use of your personal date for marketing purposes, or we will offer you the possibility to decide that your personal data will not be used for marketing purposes anymore.
7. Information update
Please keep us informed of any change or update about your personal data.
9. Governing law and jurisdiction
➢ What are cookies and why are we using them?
Cookies are small text files that are temporary placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Those cookies are essential to distinguish you from the other users of our website, thus allowing us to offer you the best experience when you navigate through it. Our website will, for instance, remember your last visit, the language you chose and the products you consulted. Those cookies also help us to enhance our website by observing use that users make of it.
➢ Which type of cookies do we use?
Our cookies collect system information such as your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, the internet browser and operating system you use, the number of pages viewed and visits, your activity and how frequently you return on the website. These cookies allow us to establish statistics, volume of traffic and utilisation of our website's components.
There are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies, containing browser information, are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Nothing is stored on your computer once your navigation is over.
- Persistent cookies, which permit to store information between two visits, allow us to recognize you as a regular client and to adapt the website accordingly. They remain on your computer when you have gone offline for several minutes to two years, depending on the cookie.
These statistical data on our users' navigation are secured and contain no personal information permitting the user's identification.
In addition to our own cookies, we work with Google Analytics to help us analyze how the website is used. The information generated by these cookies (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports for us on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Please note that Google only receive your IP address, which is not sufficient to identify you, or your computer device, individually.
Google cookies are those beginning “_ut”.
For more information, please consult this page and the Google privacy's policy.
➢ How to opt out ?
Most web browsers give users the option to delete or disable cookies. You can usually find out how to do so by referring to the menu bar of your browser, or by visiting the browser developer's website. This should explain you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies; how to be warned when you receive new cookies; and disable all cookies.
To opt out of Google Analytics analysis, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Please note that disabling cookies will restrain or limit your access to the website.